Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:10:23 +0200
From:      Fabrizio Poggi <poggif@casaccia.enea.it>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Let 3.x die ASAP?

At 17.34 30/03/00 +0000, you wrote:

>next time I shall remember to put SARCASM somewhere in BIG letters ..
>(my fault, yes)

Yes Kiril,
Let's do a little joke huh? Stay in tune and prepare your flames:) I tried
2.2.8, maybe was stable but was also the most ignorant system ever seen.
Rude and pure. It can slash your hands if you type something wrong on the
console. Uuunix Monster! We have now GTK: don't like the evolution? The
first fire on Earth was burning with the courious man that use sparks in
the near to inflammable materials. That man seems be content, don't
worrying so much. Burnt his branches in good & stable flames, in silence,
for 3 hours and 4 minutes. The religious, ritual phrase before the flames
it seems was :"CVSup!"

:))

Regards, Fabrizio

***
(loosing my head about 3.x. & 4.x. - sorry for disturb)