Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:05:55 -0500
From:      Johnny Trivedi <trivedi@corecomm.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Will FreeBSD run on my PC

I have been trying to step in to some sort of  *nix environment but am
not too sure that I want to try it on my current PC.  I do, however,
have another PC.  It is a 486 with 25 MHz, only 4 MB of ram, 170 Mb Hard
disk.  The only question I have is that will a FULL version of FreeBSD
run on my PC.  I don't want to learn some version that is outdated.
What other resources can I turn to for questions.  I have already
checked out some reading material on amazon.com but before I purchase
anything I want to know if the OS will work on my PC.