Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2002 03:40:37 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Daniel Flickinger <attila@hun.org>
To:        FreeBSD-CURRENT <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   syslog:soffice.bin (ooo-1.0.1) sched_get_priority_min/max

  Every program in ooo-1.0.1 I have tried seems to be working
  correctly, but syslog is logging copious quantities of:

    cmd soffice.bin pid 817 tried to use non-present sched_get_priority_min
    cmd soffice.bin pid 817 tried to use non-present sched_get_priority_max

  I have also seen them from mozilla, but not in quantity.

  Have I failed to include a kernel option?

	-----------1200 GMT 26 Nov 2002 #160 -----------------

options         INCLUDE_CONFIG_FILE

machine		i386
ident		hun
cpu		I686_CPU
options		SMP
options		APIC_IO
options         MSGBUF_SIZE=40960
maxusers	32
makeoptions	CONF_CFLAGS=-fno-builtin
options         ROOTDEVNAME=\"ufs:da0a\"
options 	FFS
options		SOFTUPDATES
options		UFS_DIRHASH
options		MD_ROOT
options		MD_ROOT_SIZE=10
options 	CD9660
options         NSWAPDEV=2
options 	SCSI_DELAY=3000
options         KSTACK_PAGES=3
options         COMPAT_43
options      	COMPAT_FREEBSD4
options 	INET
options		IPSEC
options		IPSEC_ESP
options		NETGRAPH
options         IPFIREWALL
options         IPFIREWALL_FORWARD
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=100
options         IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT
options         IPDIVERT
options         IPFILTER
options		IPSTEALTH
options         IPFILTER_LOG
options         ACCEPT_FILTER_DATA
options         ACCEPT_FILTER_HTTP
options         DUMMYNET
options         BRIDGE
options         MAXCONS=12
options 	SC_NORM_ATTR="(FG_BLACK|BG_LIGHTGREY)"
options 	SC_NORM_REV_ATTR="(FG_WHITE|BG_BLACK)"
options 	SC_KERNEL_CONS_ATTR="(FG_BLACK|BG_LIGHTGREY)"
options 	SC_KERNEL_CONS_REV_ATTR="(FG_WHITE|BG_BLACK)"
options         SC_DISABLE_DDBKEY
options         SC_DISABLE_REBOOT
options         SC_HISTORY_SIZE=600
options 	KBD_INSTALL_CDEV