Date:      Fri, 24 Jun 2011 21:41:42 -1000
From:      Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
To:        =?GB2312?B?19264czsz8I=?= <zhtx10@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Couldn't connect to wireless networking

On Jun 24, 2011 9:30 PM, "=E7=BA=B5=E6=A8=AA=E5=A4=A9=E4=B8=8B" <zhtx10@gma=
il.com> wrote:

>> Oh damnit, I missed that.
>>
>> Yes, it should be wlan0=3D"WPA DHCP".
>>
>> That should fix it!
>>

>> Adrian
>>

> Thank you. But it can't connect to networking yet.
>
> ----------
> $ ping google.com
> ping: cannot resolve google.com: Host name lookup failure
> ----------
>
> What should I do? :-(

Too many possibilities to tell.

Is your DNS server configured? It should be in /etc/resolv.conf.

Is your default route set?
netstat -rnf inet

What is the output of
ifconfig wlan0

Most of these things should be set by DHCP, but may not be.
If it shows as associated, try pinging your router.

Still, without more information, it's all just guesses on my part.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Retired