Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 1996 11:20:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tom Torrance <tom@tomqnx.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   smail install problems

For smail to run properly it must in effect replace sendmail, and
all of its associated programs - rmail, mailq, etc.  The packages
install does not do that, leaving lots of customizing to be done
manually IF you know that it has to be done.
It mightB also be useful if sendmail were a package that could be
uninstalled.
Anyone else notice this?

--
tom@tomqnx.com  Tom Torrance
27 Dayton Cr., Nepean Ont., Canada   K2H 7N8