Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 1997 15:25:15 +0800 (SGT)
From:      sweeting@tm.net.my
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thank you. Re: system configuration advice pls.

Thank you very much (Alan and Daniel) for the great advice : in fact,
it's embarassing now to look at the wasted resources over here
(and finally i understand how hosting services can offer such
good deals in the States).

Guess I will turn those Alpha into FreeBSD boxes. (i am hoping that
an old "connection reset by peer" error i used to have with Apache on
AIX no longer exists on FreeBSD.)

Thank you very much once again.

Chas

ps. I also didn't realise that an Alpha 266 or 300 would be slower than
      a P133.