Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:16:17 -0500
From:      "Jim Behymer" <behymer@ksni.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ISO CD image

Hi, if this is being sent to a mailing list, please respond directly to this
e-mail address so that I get the answer I need.

I just downloaded the FreeBSD 4.0 CD image.  I'm using Nero to burn CDs.
Nero needs some parameters for ISO files to be entered manually.  Not only
do I not want to waste CDs, but it's a 30 mile drive to get to my server, so
I want to make sure I get the CD right the first time.  Can you tell me
which of these options to choose?

Image type:	Data Mode 1
		Data Mode 2
		Audio
		HFS

Block Size: 2352
		2048

Image Header: 	<text box>
Image Trailer: 	<text box>

Scrambled: 	<checkbox>
Swapped:	<checkbox>

There is also a Raw Data checkbox that disables the block size pulldown.
Can someone please tell me what format the ISO file is in?

Thanks very much,

Jim Behymer