Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 05:08:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi "the Wraith" Asami)
To:        sprice@hiwaay.net
Cc:        billf@chc-chimes.com, jim@corp.au.triax.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Makefile help

 * From: Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>

 * Youch!  That isn't what I meant.  I wanted to use the word, wrath,

It wasn't? :)

 * instead.  And no, before any of you other wise-acres out there get
 * anymore ideas it wasn't a Freudian Slip either.  A finger fumble,
 * pure and simple.

You know, I always thought people regarded me as the "dark lord".
It never entered my mind that I might actually be one of his nine
servants. :>

-W

P.S. If you haven't read "The Lord of the Rings", nevermind.