Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:07:32 CST
From:      "Paul Coyne" <coyne@br-inc.com>
To:        <ee123@rocketmail.com>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Looking for a Software : Thanks and answer

Anyone have some stats on either of these methods?  In particular, what is the size of your URL filter (# of sites, or really # of URL's blocked)?  The throughput of the box, your Internet connection speed, etc.  Since this isn't really a -STABLE question, feel free to reply direct, and thanks.

Paul