Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:41:19 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Bhaban Singh <bhaban@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compiling

On 2005-02-28 20:46, Bhaban Singh <bhaban@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is my first question in this org. i am interesting to compiling
> and source code of FreeBSD. So please tell me how to compile.

First of all, make sure you have the full source tree.  The Handbook
contains instructions about obtaining the source, i.e. with CVSup.
For details, see:

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html

Then read /usr/src/UPDATING.  After skimming through the recently
added entries near the top, pay very close attention to the section
``To rebuild everything and install it on the current system.''