Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:17:48 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mousen

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 09:31:48AM +0100, Andreas Braukmann wrote:

> The itac products are more than rock solid. My first 'mousetrak professional'
> is still in action and shows its age in no way.
>
> > > I don't care for.  The Marble FX design positions the ball to be used
> > > between the thumb and finger, and has 4 buttons on it.  The one I got
>                       ^^^^^^^^^ slightly better

Actually, the primary means of pointing is with the fingers.  I feel
comfortable with either the first two or the first three fingers of
my hand on the ball.  However, when really precise motion is needed,
you can move your thumb slightly and have the ability to grip the
trackball between thumb and fingers.  It's really easy to move the
cursor a single pixel this way.

http://www.logitech.com/Mice+Trackballs/TrackManMarbleFX.html

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                     Madness takes its toll.
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com              Please have exact change.