Date:      Wed, 14 Oct 1998 19:14:24 +0200
From:      Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se>
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [gunnar@pluto.sr.se: Trying to compile bktr support]

On Tue, Oct 13, 1998 at 04:03:56PM +0100, Roger Hardiman wrote:
> Hi,
> If you get the error message opt_bktr.h missing,
> add the following lines to /sys/conf/options
>
>   # give bktr an opt_bktr.h file
>   OVERRIDE_CARD     opt_bktr.h
>   OVERRIDE_TUNER    opt_bktr.h
>   OVERRIDE_DBX      opt_bktr.h
>   OVERRIDE_MSP      opt_bktr.h
>   BROOKTREE_SYSTEM_DEFAULT opt_bktr.h
>   BKTR_USE_PLL      opt_bktr.h

Thank You! I did that after having looked at the README file in your
ftp-site. Now it compiled and works fine, but I don't see any 'I've
detected a TV-card' message when booting. Since it works that doesn't
matter so much.

Do you know, by the way, how I set the tuner to have it set to European
standard concerning frequencies (I can't find the right word. Hope you
understand)? As it is now I can see some stations and other just flicker
by when the tuner goes past them and stops at the next 'preset'
frequency.

--
                           __o
regards, Gunnar       ---_ \<,_