Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:41:42 +0200
From:      "Daniel Blankensteiner" <db@traceroute.dk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.6 install

Hi all

I have a computer with FreeBSD 4.5-Stable and windows xp. Now I want to make
a clean FreeBSD 4.6-Release install, meaning that I don't update 4.5-stable,
but install via FreeBSD-4.6-mini.iso (a bootable cd-rom). I have already
used this cd to install FreeBSD on another computer.
Here is the problem: After it ask where the cd-rom, it says:
Extracting bin into / directory....
    0%
Page fault
Syncing disks 33 33 33 (and so on)....
Giving up on 1 buffers
Uptime...blah blah blah
and then it reboots, but why? That is wrong?

bwt I have a ia32, relativly new.

br
db