Date:      Sat, 17 May 2003 04:29:33 -0400
From:      Randy Pratt <rpratt1950@earthlink.net>
To:        Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Transcode: problem converting avi (DivX) to mpg

On Sat, 17 May 2003 09:45:41 +0200
Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 12:46:18AM -0400, Randy Pratt wrote:
> > I thought I was trying to do something simple but I keep running into
> > problems.  This is the file I'm trying to convert to an mpeg format
> > for either a vcd or svcd:
 <text snipped>
> You should look at http://www.bsdnews.org/0101/vcd.php, all examples
> could help you.

It certainly does! It would have taken me a long time to get this far
at the rate I was going.  The more I read about transcode, the more
confused I became.  With your examples, I can probably make some
fairly good progress this weekend.

Thanks for taking time to write the article and pointing it out to
me.  Nice job well done.

Randy