Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:56:58 +0530
From:      Bhattiprolu RaviKumar <ravikumar.bhattiprolu@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cross Compile Tools on Linux

Hi All,

    I have a Xeon based server box running FreeBSD 7.1. We do not want to
use this machine to run any compilation/build jobs. We want to build our
software on a Linux based build machine and transfer the final binary to
server. Are there any cross compile tools available on Linux which will
create FreeBSD targets? I looked at crosstool and crosstool-ng and they do
not have FreeBSD as one of the targets.

Any information on this will be of great help to me.

thanks and regards,
Ravi