Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 07:55:18 -0500
Subject:   Re: Can "/etc/rc.conf" be replaced with a symlink?

I realized what the problem mostly likely was after submitting the question.
I do believe that the mount point where I am wanting to have rc.conf located
is not yet available when the file is read.  Is there a way to have this FS
mounted prior to rc.conf being read?  Could I maybe place this mount point
above the root in fstab?  I will give it try when I have time later today.

Thanks,
-Clay