Date:      Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:52:15 -0400
From:      Pierre-Luc Drouin <pldrouin@pldrouin.net>
To:        Christian Barthel <bc@nyx.user-mode.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Alternative windowmanagers

For me fluxbox is the way to go, since it is very light, has good key
binding configuration and can be configured very easily. The only
thing that I miss is the true transparency feature of Compiz, which
can be quite useful sometimes, for example to quickly compare plots.
Xfce is next on my list, since it got lots of features without being
too heavy...