Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:11:44 +0530
From:      <amarjit@cheapseoservices4u.com>
To:        <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PROPOSAL

Hi,

=20

I=E2=80=99m Amarjit

=20

Do you want to see your in Top 10 positions in Google or other major =
search engine?

=20

Do you want more targeted visitors on your website?

=20

We have a team of 375+ highly qualified professionals who are certified =
in Google Adwords and ISO standards providing a wide range of services =
in order to generate higher visitor traffic to your website. This =
ensures that your website gets higher rankings on the search engine =
pages.

=20

We offer following Services at affordable price:

=20

SEO

SMO

PPC

  Link Building

Web Designing

Flash Designing

Graphic Designs

  PHP Development

iPhone App

iPad App

Andriod App

  Mobile Website Design

=20

I'd be happy to send you our package, pricing and past work details, if =
you'd like to assess our work.

=20

We provide all services at much lower cost than what it might be in =
house.

=20

 Looking forward to hearing from you.

=20

Thanks and Regards

Amarjit,

Business Development Manager,

=20

=E2=96=BA We offer a variety of services that can satisfy your needs... =

=20

DISCLAIMER:=20
P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the =
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source =
mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they =
are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address =
through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal =
way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove =
please=E2=80=9D in the subject line and we will take care that you do =
not receive any further promotional mail.

=20