Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:56:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        dkelly@HiWAAY.net (David Kelly)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: easy VPN solution?

Well, if you have a FreeBSD box on your side, use SKIP.

For the client side, use the trustworks SKIP client.  It's $99, and
you can set up the config on a Windows box on your side.  You can
simply ship the remote office a floppy disk and say "Here, run
'setup'".  You can check out Trustworks at (big surprise)
www.trustworks.com.

This works pretty seamlessly.  And yes, it's legal.

Regards,
Michael