Date:      Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:47:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Avleen Vig <lists-freebsd@silverwraith.com>
To:        Murat Bicer <murat@bicer.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>, Phil Dibowitz <phil@ipom.com>
Subject:   Re: incoming bandwidth limiting using ipfilter

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Murat Bicer wrote:

> Is there anything that limits us from using ipfilter on top of this ipfw
> b/w control?

Darren Reed, the owner of IPF is probably in the best position to answer
that question. I posed it a week ot two ago on the ipf mailing list.. I'm
waiting for a reply, not sure if it was seen amongst the flurry or mail on
the topic.

Darren could you answer this question please?
Maybe we could get Phil to add the answer to the FAQ.
Phil? :-)