Date:      Fri, 4 Jun 1999 10:05:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.NoDak.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, shawn@cpl.net
Subject:   Re: Jrun?

I installed JRun this week on a machine.

follow all the instructions:

 need share modules in Apache

 I modified the Apache "apxs" because the proper paths were not
 being subtituded for %..% values. then I made the shared module
 "mod_jrun.so" that is need by Apache by following the istructions
 in the README.apache file.

 add the JRun configuration information to .../httpd.conf

 restart apache

 start the jrun proxy  (.../JRun/jsm-default/jsmctl start). this
 should be editted and copied into /usr/local/etc/rc.d.

now you should be able to use the Servlet.

--mark.