Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:13:53 +0100
From:      Sven <info@antic-eye.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Duplicate messages (was: Somewhat OT)

Am Mittwoch, den 17.11.2004, 17:16 +1030 schrieb Greg 'groggy' Lehey:
> On Wednesday, 17 November 2004 at  8:26:22 +0200, wiqd wrote:
> > I know this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this list,
> > but could someone please explain to me why I get 2 copies of every
> > single message sent to the list ?

i had this problem once, 'cause of my mail-filter-settings. so if you
have created rules f.e. in evolution, that match a mail twice, you get
duplicate mails in different folders.

i you have f.e. one rule "move every mail containing free-bsdmobile in
recp. to folder foo" and an older one "move mail with CC freebsd-mobile
to folder bar" so i got one mail in foo and one in bar containing the
same message ... maybe thats it :)

--
Sven <info@antic-eye.de> aka antic_eye