Date:      Fri, 7 Feb 1997 11:37:21 -0500
From:      Scott Morris <smorris@tsi.gte.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dialin hangs occasionally

        Morning all,

        It seems that occasionally when I dialin to my 2.1.5 box the port
hangs after giving the login prompt, and disconnects after a few seconds. If
I try a second time I always get in. Anybody got any ideas where to look?
The getty looks fine to me and this is a very sporadic problem but somewhat
annoying.
        Thanks in advance for any ideas?

---
Scott Morris			* I have an A1 certified steak in my freezer.
GTE Telecommunication Services	* It's sad when your meat is more secure
smorris@tsi.gte.com		* than your computer.
813-273-3917			*
*** My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ***