Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:43:18 +0000
From:      George Lewis <schvin@schvin.net>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: named virtual hosts

--fd5uyaI9j6xoeUBo

You might think about creating some sort of file that has the specifics
for each domain, and then write a nifty perl script that whips through it a=
nd
generates your httpd.conf, inserting defaults or specifics as the case
may be.

I guess that wouldn't necessarily make it more readable, but might help
make it more maintainable and consistent.

George

--=20
George Lewis
http://schvin.net/