Date:      Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:16:47 +0100 (MET)
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
To:        Aaron Sonntag <aaron@sonntag.org>
Cc:        Freebsd-Net <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ripv2 still need help / more info

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Aaron Sonntag wrote:

> This problem I am having is really killing me.  What are possible causes of
> routes dropping?

In general, route get dropped when no update is received, claiming that
a route is still valid. Perhaps your routed's are not running in "master" mode?
only in slave mode (with -q?), there are many reasons for this.

Try to set up static routing and see if it works.

--
                 << Marcin Cieslak // saper@system.pl >>