Date:      Sun, 2 Jun 1996 05:24:03 -0700
From:      Eblan Y Farris <eyfarris@gdwest.gd.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu
Subject:   Re:  Pentium Pro 200 PCI chipset?

Charles Henrich wrote:

>Does anyone have a simple way to test to see if the PCI chipset on the
>Micronics M6Pi motherboard is any good?  I believe it is based on the Intel
>450kx PCI chipset (at least according to Micronics web page).

Charles - call Micronics up and tell them you are standing in front
of your motherboard and would like to give them any info they need
in describing to you which stepping of the Orion chipset they used
in your board.

Eb Farris	http://www.surfusa.com/surf/mall.html
efarris@surfusa.com

Web Pages for Motherboards / Systems