Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:38:07 -0500
From:      Eric Ekong <eric@unixtechs.org>
To:        Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
Cc:        xiyuan qian <xiyuan@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to install freebsd on Compaq proliant DL380

I got 4.4 installed with a custom kernel. Just from a normal FreeBSD
boot diskettes and network install from one of the FreeBSD sites.

Can I ask you what hardware you are using. SmartArray, dlt tape drive?

Very interested. IF you could send the instructions on how you got this
working i would really appreciate it.

Eric

* Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com> [011226 18:00]:

Eric I. Ekong                   eric@unixtechs.org