Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:14:32 +0100
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@freebsd.org>
To:        fuentes@lagoon.nc
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X installation.

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 10:06:47PM +1100, Bernard FUENTES wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> I agree with you. But my initial request related to the fact that I have
> not found the "Select Default Desktop" menu (Figure 2-56 in
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-
> post.html#DEFAULT-DESKTOP) to select Gnome in the 5.3 release (freebsd-
> stable !!!)
> Thank you.

Actually all X11 configuration and related configurations/installations
have been removed from systinstall as of FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE.  You
should consult the X11 chapter from the Handbook instead.
I know that a note should be added in the Installation chapter of the
Handbook, I'm currently working on a fix.

Marc