Date:      Sun, 3 Dec 1995 03:11:05 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        fyao@pssci.umass.edu
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: no subject (file transmission)

Hello, I'm Satoshi and I'm the ports manager.

 * contribute to this project.  I am interested in adding Chinese Processing
 * Capability to this package, too.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean here, but if you are interested in
adding programs that support Chinese to our ports/package collection,
maybe I can help.  (In fact, I've been looking for someone who can do
the Chinese ports -- I only understand Japanese.)

If you are interested, please read sections 4.2 and 4.3 of the FreeBSD
handbook (http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook.html) and get back
to me.  (Don't try to understand everthing in there though -- I just
want you to get the general idea. ;)

Satoshi