Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 11:35:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        Andrew7782@hotmail.com (Andrew Koester)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD without partition?

	No.  You will need a BSD partition.  What you can do is use a utility called FIPS that allows you to shrink a FAT32 partition.  Make sure you read the README for it.  I've used FIPS on a few occasions and have never ruined the Windows partion.

Ian

As told by, Andrew Koester

--
Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.