Date:      Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:57:48 -0000
From:      Christopher Hollow <chollow@nixsystems.com>
To:        Anderson.Robert@menlolog.com, freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cannot view a revision with CVS 1.11.9

> /app/common/bin/cvs: invalid option -- l

The version of cvs that you upgraded to does not
support the '-l' switch.  They've provisioned a way to
use/not to use this switch in the cvsweb.conf.
Comment out the following line:

 @cvs_options = qw(-lf);

I had the same problem and that took care of it.  Been
working like a dream since...

Christopher Hollow