Date:      Tue, 02 Apr 2002 06:41:12 -0500
From:      Mike Flanagan <mflan@mindspring.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   adding multiple static routes

 Hello,

  I am attempting to add multiple static routes permanantly, "even after
reboot".
It works fine for one route but,  If I try multiple routes in rc.conf
like route_0"x.x.x.x" and route_0"y.y.y.y" it will only add one of the
routes.

static_routes="0"
route_0="10.0.1.1 192.168.8.1"

 I have also tried adding mutiple routes by making by the following ...

static_routes="0"
route_0="10.0.1.1 192.168.8.1"

static_routes="1"
route_1="192.168.0.4 192.168.8.1"

 And it is still adding just one of the route's. How would I go about
adding
multiple static routes ??

  Thanks in advance,

    Mike