Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 17:23:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "David R. Rippel" <root@shadowsphere.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Crywnr?? *laugh*

Make that *crynwr* and ftp.crynwr.com /drivers/plip.zip. These corrects
are of course regarding my earlier post on FreeBSD PLIP to a DOS machine
running Crynwr's plip.com and NCSA telnet telbin.exe. My problem is still
unsolved, sorry to be a pest with this repost, but I figured a spelling
corection might enlighten some ppl, if nothing else, I won't feel like
such a fool ;)

---
David R. Rippel
ShadowSphere System Administrator
<operator@shadowsphere.com>

* That's what you get for composing email at 10 in the morning :P