Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 1997 11:30:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org (Free BSD Multimedia List)
Subject:   Where can I locate the *.mid files I need to use playmidi ?

	Aparantley the playmidid program that is supplied with FreeBSD requires
	some external files to work. I tried using it to play a few midi files,
	and got error messages to the effect that files in
	/dos/ultrasound/midi/ of the pattern *.mid were not fpound.

	Since I am installig an Gravis Ultrasound, I assumed that these would
	be provided with my card. Well I found a few .mid files on it's CD, but
	apparently not the ones required by playmidi. It seems to want one
	called acpiana.pat, at least.

	Could someone tell me where I might get these files?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems