Date:      Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:34:49 +0200
From:      Bernd Walter <ticso@mail.cicely.de>
To:        Milon Papezik <Milon.Papezik@oskarmobil.cz>
Cc:        Bernd Walter <ticso@mail.cicely.de>, Leo Bicknell <bicknell@ufp.org>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ARP cache problems....

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 10:15:32AM +0200, Milon Papezik wrote:
> [...]

See the list archive - theres a Netgraph implementation for FreeBSD
available.

> I need to connect my server to two redundant switches
> (=> two connection, two cards, one logical interface, one ifconfig, ...).

FEC bundles ethernet channels between the same devices.
That doesn't help you in a multi switch case.
AFAIK you can't tell a switched network that a single MAC is connected
to more than one switch.  Switches are beleaving to see a loop and
disable one port.

ticso@cicely.de         Usergroup           info@cosmo-project.de