Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:44:56 -0700
From:      elazich@AlaskaAir.com
To:        roelof@nisser.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPFW & NATD

Yes, sorry I meant on the public interface, so that's all there is to
it?  Just setup a rule for my firewall to divert packets and my
internal hosts can access internet hosts?  What about DNS, do I/can I
set up dual level DNS so my internal hosts can resolve amongst
themselves and can also forward request from the internal DNS server to
the one running on the public interface.

Eli