Date:      20 Jun 00 11:36:56 MDT
From:      Nis Jamir <nisjamir@usa.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org, doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Down Load Sofware!

Dear Sirs,
Will it possible for me to get "Unix Networking Files" software to down l=
oad
from your site? This for my small office network system I would like to
install but since the said software in not install in my computer I canno=
communicate with rest of the office systems.

It would be of great help if you could solve my problem and I'm ever than=
kful
to your kind service.

Best Regards,
Nis Jamir. =