Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:24:28 +0100
From:      Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   loader-tftp? (was Re: Boot failure - Ultra Enterprise 450 server)

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 02:16:33PM +0100, Thomas Moestl wrote:
> However, you will need to set up network booting in this case if you
> want to try them

As I cannot use NFS (political, not technical problems), I wanted
to retrieve the kernel with tftp.  Unfortunately, the official
directory according to the installation docs does not contain any
copy of the loader; the 'inofficial' directories (jake's and obrien's
public dirs on people.freebsd.org) contain only the disk and nfs
versions of the loader.  As I do not have a working FreeBSD/sparc64
yet, building the loader seems rather difficult.

Could somebody with a copy of loader-tftp put it onto a ftp server
somewhere and pass me the URL? Thanks.

/s/Udo
--
Q:  How do you play religious roulette?