Date:      Sat, 27 Apr 2002 15:11:37 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/kern kern_tc.c src/sys/sys timepps.h timetc.h

On 2002-04-26 23:52, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> >phk         2002/04/26 14:51:08 PDT
> >
> >  Modified files:
> >    sys/kern             kern_tc.c
> >    sys/sys              timepps.h timetc.h
> >  Log:
> >  Now that the private parts of timecounters are no longer being fingered
> >  by other bits of code, split struct timecounter into two.
>
> Please let me know if you see any changes in timekeeping behaviour
> as a result of this series of commits.

Given the fact that I'm running xntpd and it syncs the clock with a
known good source while online, is it possible that any problems might
get `hidden' by xntpd resetting the clock before it runs too different
from a correct value?  That is, should I disable ntpd for a while?

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/