Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 1995 02:14:57 +0100
From:      Jesus Rodriguez <jesusr@abaforum.es>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   uucp installation

Hi everybody. I have installed freebsd 2.0.5 like ftp and web server. I made
the X-user installation. I would like use freebsd like gateway (or router)
between two ethernet networks. I've been trying to do it but i can't. How
can i do it???.
Another question, how can i install uucp???. Well, i think it's installed,
because i have uucico and .sample configurations files in /etc/uucp, but
when i read them, all files says that i have to compile them.
Please, =BFwhat do i have to do???. I've been reading faq's and handbook,=
 but
i can't do it.
Can you help me???

Thanks in advance...