Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:15:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Doe <rhamming2001@yahoo.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New FAQ Translation (Vietnamese)

Linh,

hehe..in order to view this, you need an xterm capabable of viewing vietnamese fonts.  YOu need to
install the /usr/ports/vietnamese/vnxfonts.  Then add it to your X11 font path (via xset); then
spawn an xterm with the vietnamese fonts (perhaps vn9x15).  Then you can view it ;).

I do not have time for the SGML nor dynamic HTML stuff, but perhaps will try to do so in the next
few days.

Thanks your input.

Bruce\