Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 07:19:18 -0500
From:      "Harry Patterson" <harry@visiontm.com>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FTP and Telnet pblms with Ethernet

Danny,

Another reader had the same question. This certainly makes sense, but
(please exuse a newbie to FreeBSD) the Win95 box doesn't run DNS. What needs
to be set where in Win95 to allow the reverse DNS to take place. It pings
fine. Do I need the win95 dns settings in tcp/ip (sounds like a dumb
question with the direction you are heading). Are these dns settings created
automatically by win95 dial up networking when you connect through an isp?

Thanks

Harry