Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:50:56 -0700
From:      Bryan Talbot <btalbot@ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re: what rev am i?

Or perhaps your cvsup put the new sources some were other than /usr/src
??  And you just rebuilt and reinstalled 3.1-release again, although your
kernel build date below reports to be May 16'th.

What does the rest of your cvs-supfile look like?

At 08:46 AM 8/30/99 , Kris Kennaway wrote:
>On Mon, 30 Aug 1999, Jeffrey J. Libman wrote:
>
> > ok...but uname -a shows:
> >
> > FreeBSD binnacle.wantabe.com 3.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE #2: Sun May
> > 16 14:18:41 CDT 1999
> > jeffrl@binnacle.wantabe.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/BINNACLE  i386
>

>Try running make world again - perhaps last time the buildworld phase
>failed to complete but you didn't notice it before running installworld.
>Either that, or you have another copy of uname in your path.
>
>Kris

>with "unsubscribe freebsd-stable" in the body of the message

THIS IS A 100% MATTER MESSAGE: In the unlikely event that this
message should contact antimatter in any form, a catastrophic
explosion will result.