Date:      Sat, 16 Feb 2013 16:23:25 +0200
From:      Arto Pekkanen <isoa@kapsi.fi>
To:        "heasus@gmail.com" <heasus@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: recommended dual-head video cards for amd64?

I heartily recommend nVidia, their drivers work nicely. Dual head is support=
ed. Driver installation is simple, just download, extract, make install. Als=
o you gotta install x11/nvidia-settings, with this tool it is really easy to=
 configure screen layout etc.

If you do have something against closed sourced drivers then I have no idea w=
hat to use except Google.