Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 1997 05:40:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bradley Dunn <bradley@dunn.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   poppassd

Is anyone using the poppassd from the ports collection with 2.2? It was
working fine under 2.1 and after we upgraded it broke. It goes through the
'user' and 'pass' phases fine, then invariably on the 'newpass' it exits
with an "Unable to change password." The logs are not helpful. I
pkg_delete'd it and recompiled it but that didn't change anything.

Just wondering if the port broke and no one noticed or if it is just our
system that is broken. :)

Thanks!

pbd