Date:      Thu, 01 Jun 2000 15:09:19 -0400
From:      Jan Knepper <jan@smartsoft.cc>
To:        FreeBSD-ISP@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Burstable T1

Hi,

What do you guys think about "Burstable T1" to setup an Internet Host with
FreeBSD?
I asked a couple of weeks ago about Frame Relay. Frame Relay however is rather
expensive compared to "Burstable T1". DSL is not available where I want to have
the host. Too far away from a CO. The only one is IDSL (DSL over ISDN), but
since we've already ISDN-2 I don't think that would be a real solution.

Don't worry, be Kneppie!
Jan

Jan Knepper
Smartsoft, LLC