Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 05:41:22 -0700 (MST)
From:      Mike Holling <myke@fks.bt>
To:        "T.Yamaoka" <taka@windows.squares.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: crunchgen with dhcp

> who can build isc-dhcpd with crunchgen? I want dhcpd on 1FD.

I did this some time ago, around January 1998.  Don't remember running
into any problems, just had to pull the revelant bits out of the dhcpd
port and tweak the makefiles until it worked with crunchgen.  I had a
picobsd with both dhcp client and server, and a bit of glue code that
would use the nameservers discovered by the dhcp client for NATted LAN
workstations configured by the dhcp server.

- Mike