Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:54:59 -0500
From:      "David B. Aas" <dave@ciminot.com>
To:        <elazich@AlaskaAir.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IPFW & NATD

I would suggest you get the book "The Complete FreeBSD" by Greg Lehey. It is
a good starting point to figure out what you need to do next. Also check the
Web site at http://www.freebsd.org . This has lots of good information to do
a firewall. I find the FreeBSD'zine to also be a good reference.

Dave Aas
dave@ciminot.com