Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 18:00:44 +1030
From:      Matthew Thyer <Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [Fwd: Amanda 2.4.1 has been out for a while]

Someone may feel like updating Amanda.   If I need to use it I'll
send patches (but I dont need to use it).

We have version 2.3.0 in ports whereas the current version is 2.4.1

Also the misc category is inappropriate.  Archivers would be better.

The release notes talk about much improved functionality.

--
 Matthew Thyer                                 Phone:  +61 8 8259 7249
 Corporate Information Systems                 Fax:    +61 8 8259 5537