Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:52:25 +0200
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <nick@garage.freebsd.pl>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Jailed sysvipc implementation.

--37umynISzNxy+PmB

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 01:26:28PM -0400, Robert Watson wrote:
+> We have some initial patches that wrap the user ipcperm structure in a
+> kernel-specific structure, which we use to add a MAC label.  It would be
+> easy to also add a prison pointer.  We probably won't get to merging this
+> patch for a couple of weeks, but it's worth keeping in mind.=20
+>=20
+>   http://www.watson.org/~robert/freebsd/mac_sysvipc.diff
+>=20
+> This needs style cleanup, bug fixing, testing, etc, but it's the directi=
on
+> we're pushing in for MAC right now.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I understand patch well, but with this stuff we will
be able to run for example two postgresql servers in diffrent jails?
Or it only will provide denying specified requests?

--=20
Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       pawel@dawidek.net
UNIX Systems Programmer/Administrator     http://garage.freebsd.pl
Am I Evil? Yes, I Am!                     http://cerber.sourceforge.net